Chapter offers a range of tailored services to people with long term and enduring mental ill-health. We work towards greater independence, improved confidence and steps towards education and employment. We cover the whole of West Cheshire and work with 120 people a year.
We are at an exciting stage in our history, being successful at securing funding to enable us to continue offering a solid support service, as well as access external expertise to improve our service offer, improve our impact measurement and improve our efficiency and professionalism. We have an enthusiastic staff team and supportive service-users.
- To aid the running of Chapter's Neston Coffee Mornings
- To prepare coffee and refreshments for service users attending the meetings
- To be a friendly and welcoming presence for the group
- Happy friendly welcoming individual
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organising the tea/coffee refreshments preparation
What difference will I be making:
- Providing an opportunity for people with Mental Health conditions from Neston and surrounding areas to meet and chat
- Reducing isolation for people in Neston
Weekly Monday mornings 10am-12noon Expenses paid