This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the charity's busy Regional Fundraising Team who deliver successful fundraising in Cheshire.
As an Administration volunteer you would;
- Support the work of the Regional Fundraiser.
- Research opportunities for fundraising in your local area.
- Use social media and traditional methods to publicise Walks and other events. Researching where to advertise or locate more participants to take part.
- Develop mailing lists of local businesses and community groups for promotion.
- Assist or undertake mailings, via post and email to promote the work of the charity.
- Contact local organisations by phone if required.
We're looking for someone;
- Reliable and honest
- Good organisational skills
- Committed to volunteering for the long term
- Good computer /social media skills
- Good attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Access to the internet and a PC