Luv2meetU is a friendship and dating agency for adults over 18 with a learning disability. As a Community Interest Company that relies on funding, you will be helping to raise funds to help us continue to deliver a service that promotes independence and social interaction amongst our members.
You will work with our friends fundraising group to come up with innovative ideas to raise funds for Luv2meetU. This could be a sponsored walk, a bake sale, a raffle…whatever you can think of!
All reasonable expenses covering the cost of the activity and travel will be met by Luv2meetU.
The role will involve:
• Someone with a passion and flair for running fundraising events
• Experience of running events helpful but not essential!
• Someone with time to spare for occasional day-time, evening and weekend activities.
• The ability to travel independently to various locations across Cheshire West (area dependent on where you live and your availability).
• You must be 18 or over to volunteer with Luv2meetU.