1. To help develop and implement efficient, effective and safe operating systems which ensure a friendly, welcoming and reliable service.
2. To assist the smooth operation of the service, including the use of an electronic till system, computer databases, email and paper based administration tasks.
3. To ensure all Shopmobility customers are trained in the safe use of equipment.
4. To ensure that all equipment remains in a safe, clean and useable condition, reporting faults to the appropriate authority.
5. To ensure that the service operates in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and associated VRDS policies.
6. To adhere to the confidentiality policy and compliance with the Data Protection policies and procedures as required.
7. To maintain the Shopmobility premises in a clean and tidy condition.
8. To perform any other related duties as may be required from time to time to suit the needs of the business.